Wholesale Requirements for Retail Partners
Jodora welcomes wholesale opportunities and partnership inquiries. We look forward to working with retailers wanting to bring eco-friendly home decor to their customers. Our requirements for wholesale accounts are as follows:
- If products are offered online products they will also be offered in your brick and mortar store.
- Payment is due at the time of placing the order. We do not ship COD.
- Damages/Packaging Errors must be reported within two business days of receipt of delivery for replacements or credit.
- All handmade items are final sale and non-returnable.
- Drop Shipping is available. Wholesale accounts must meet additional requirements for Drop Ship Eligibility.
- Unless otherwise agreed to in writing the buyer is responsible for all shipping charges. Minimum order to be eligible for free shipping is $300.00 USD.
- Wholesale orders minimum is $150.00 USD.
- Orders may be placed by fax, phone, email, or online.
- Pre-Orders and Ready to Ship Items will ship separately unless otherwise agreed to in writing.
- Retailers may use Jodora images on your social media accounts and on your own website ONLY, any other use is prohibited.
- Reselling in destash groups is not allowed.
By placing an order at Market or signing up for a wholesale account buyer acknowledges that they are an authorized representative able to enter into purchase contracts on behalf of the identified business, and agrees to the wholesale policy.